(c) 2000 Aurora Skarra-Gallagher
This section was copied from the HOWTO-HOWTO:
This manual may be reproduced in whole or in part, without fee, subject to the following restrictions:
- The copyright notice above and this permission notice must be preserved complete on all complete or partial copies
- Any translation or derived work must be approved by the author in writing before distribution.
- If you distribute this work in part, instructions for obtaining the complete version of this manual must be included, and a means for obtaining a complete version provided.
- Small portions may be reproduced as illustrations for reviews or quotes in other works without this permission notice if proper citation is given. Exceptions to these rules may be granted for academic purposes: Write to the author and ask. These restrictions are here to protect us as authors, not to restrict you as learners and educators. Any source code (aside from the SGML this document was written in) in this document is placed under the GNU General Public License, available via anonymous FTP from the GNU archive.
Comments (especially corrections) can be sent to
- v1.3: inetd.conf error fix, authentication information added, more troubleshooting info
- v1.2: SASL Config error fix, new postfix configuration, and database pruning (thanks, Jernej)
- v1.1: Fixed sendmail.mc configuration file error and added IMAP information to the introduction.
- Italics signifies a directory
This font signifies instructions to be ran at the command line
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Patrocinam este site
Todas a marcas e direitos autorais desta página são de propriedade de seus autores e/ou detentores de direitos.
Copyright © 1998-2003 Flávio Veloso. Todos os direitos reservados. All rights reserved.
Linux é marca registrada de Linus Torvalds.
Magnux Linux é marca registrada de Flávio Veloso.